A premium quality cookware set from a reputed brand will last for years. But some top brands come with expensive cookware sets that’s why most of the home cooks can’t afford them. And to solve this home cook’s problem today I’m here with some best Cuisinart cookware set.
Cuisinart is one of the leading cookware manufacturers in the market. They are also well-known for their food processor, kitchen knives and other kitchen accessories. But they are most popular for their exclusive cookware collections with budget-friendly options.
The brand is mainly well-known for its clad-based stainless steel cookware sets. They also produce hard anodized and ceramic based nonstick cookware sets. You will also find their individual pots and skillets collection at a reasonable price.
However, in this Cuisinart cookware review article, I’ll profile out some of their top rated and best-selling cookware sets. These cookware sets are made of stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum and ceramic materials. Let’s explore some Cuisinart professional cookware sets together.
Cuisinart Cookware Comparison | 3 Best Options
|Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro||Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Set||Cuisinart Contour Stainless Cookware Set|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel & Aluminum|
|Oven Safe||500 Degrees F||500 Degrees F||500 Degrees F|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6 Best Cuisinart Cookware Set Reviews
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Cookware Set
- 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans,
- 8- and 10-inch open skillets,
- 3-1/2-quart covered saute pan,
- 8-quart covered stockpot and
- steamer insert with lid.
The Cuisinart multiclad pro stainless steel 12 piece cookware set is one of the best-selling and top-rated cookware set from this brand. The set comes with durable construction and optimized for comfortable cooking. The polished interior and brushed exterior won’t discolor and also doesn’t react with food.
A pure aluminum core is used between the steel layer to make the pots and pans even heat friendly. This also helps to retain and transfer heat rapidly. As the bottom inner layer is nonstick stainless steel, so recipes need a very less amount of oil for cooking. There are also no hot spot or food burning issues with this Cuisinart stainless steel cookware set.
The set is available in 3 different packages; 7, 10 and 12-piece cooking pots, pans and lids. Overall, if you have a medium budget and looking for a professional stainless steel cookware set, then you must consider this one. The set is highly durable that will last for years.
- Polished long stainless steel handle with cool grip and secured with two rivets.
- Tight fit lids with dip-free and self-blasting features that can seal heat and moisture very well.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe for up to 550 degrees F.
- Must use a sufficient amount of oil/fat for cooking to avoid food sticking problems.
- Cleaning in the dishwasher regularly will discolor or create stains on the exterior.
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware Set
- 1 Qt. Saucepan with Cover,
- 2 Qt. Saucepan with Cover,
- 3 Qt. Saucepan with Cover,
- 8 Qt. Saucepan with Cover,
- 4 Qt. Dutch Oven with Cover,
- 5 Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle and Cover,
- 8” Skillet,
- 10” Skillet,
- 12” Skillet with Cover and
- 20cm Multi-Steamer Insert.
One of the best-selling Cuisinart nonstick cookware sets that made of high-quality hard anodized aluminum. The aluminum body with the hard anodization process makes it more durable than stainless steel. To make the set nonstick, the cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium. The nonstick coating is toxin-free and performs very well for low fat/oil cooking.
Being hard anodized body, the cookware set can transfer heat evenly and rapidly. It can also retain heat for a long time. So you must have better control of cooking temperature and it’s the ideal cookware set for gas stoves.
Available in 4 different packages from 7 to 17-pieces of cooking pots, pans and lids, this is also a budget-friendly option from Cuisinart. And from the 4 different packages, you can choose the right one depending on your family size.
- Nonstick surface releases food very easily.
- Transparent glass lids can lock heat and moisture and perfect to observe food without removing it.
- Oven safe for up to 500 degrees F and lids are up to 350 degrees F.
- Not dishwasher friendly, cleaning on the dishwasher will damage the nonstick surface.
- Not induction friendly.
Cuisinart Contour Stainless 13-Piece Cookware Set
- 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 qt. saucepans with cover,
- 3 qt. saucepan with cover,
- 4 qt. Dutch oven with cover,
- pasta insert and
- 8 and 10 inch skillets.
With 13-piece of essential pots, pans and lids, this is also popular Cuisinart pots and pans set that made of stainless steel. Like the Multi-clad pro set, this one is also made with tri-ply construction. The inner nonstick stainless steel, then pure aluminum core in the middle and then stainless steel exterior.
This tri-ply construction makes every pot and pans even heat friendly and hot spot-free. This also helps to spread heat quickly all over the bottom area.
However, the set comes with a pasta insert. So this is the positive side for pasta loves as they don’t need to buy a pasta pot separately. Also, they can easily drain boiled pasta without facing problems with hot water.
- Long, sturdy handle with stay-cool features.
- Dishwasher safe for easy and quick cleaning.
- Heavy build quality with a lifetime warranty.
- Not optimized for induction cooking stoves.
- Slightly heavier.
Cuisinart Advantage Ceramica XT Cookware Set
- 5qt Saucepan w/cover,
- 5qt Saucepan w/cover,
- 3qt Sauté Pan w/cover,
- 6qt Stockpot w/cover,
- 8″ Skillet,
- 10″ Skillet and
- 18cm Steamer Insert.
Before the Cuisinart Advantage Ceramic XT, the 59-10R Elements was one of the popular ceramic cookware set from this brand. But now they discontinued manufacturing that set. However, the Ceramic XT cookware set comes with a titanium reinforced ceramic nonstick coating.
The nonstick performance of this set is quite well and free from PFOA, PTFE and PFOS. You can cook almost zero oil/fat using the skillet that comes with the set. Because of the nonstick layer, cleaning is also easy. However, within the price range, this 11-piece Cuisinart ceramic cookware set is my top recommendation for ceramic made cookware.
- Aluminum core used in the bottom for rapid and even heat distribution.
- Silicone covered handle stays cool for a long time.
- Oven and freezer safe.
- Not metal utensils friendly.
- Can’t use on an induction stove.
Cuisinart 13-Piece Professional Stainless Cookware Set
- 2 Quart Saucepan with cover,
- 3 Quart Pour Saucepan with straining cover,
- 4 Quart Sauté Pan with helper handle and cover,
- 5 Quart Pour Dutch Oven with straining cover,
- 8 Quart Stockpot with cover,
- 8″ Nonstick Skillet,
- 10″ Skillet and
- 18 cm Steamer Insert.
Looking for a Cuisinart induction cookware set made of stainless steel? Then have a look at this professional grade cookware set from Cuisinart. The impact-bonded cookware set is made for maximum durability and distributes heat evenly.
Like the previous cookware set, this one also comes with an 18 cm steamer insert. This will help to steam vegetables or anything easily. Besides some common features, the set is fully optimized for the induction range. All the pots and pans can transfer heat very well while cooking on induction and other stovetops.
- Nonstick pots and pans oven and broiler safe for up to 500 degrees F.
- Tempered glass lids are leakproof and can lock heat and moisture.
- Works well on glass top stoves and halogen stoves.
- A little bit pricey.
- Without proper cleaning, the set may discolor and stains.
Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Cookware Set
- 1-1/2 & 2-1/2-quart covered saucepans,
- 4-1/2-qt covered Dutch oven,
- 3-quart covered sauté pan,
- 8-quart covered stockpot,
- 24-cm pasta insert and
- 8 & 10-inch skillets.
A French made cookware set is always made of high-quality materials that will last for long. And these sets are perfect for everyday uses for both professionals and home cooks. The Cuisinart French Classic Cookware set originally imported from French and made of 3 layers of materials.
This tri-ply construction ensures long durability as well as better heating performance. Also, the set comes with Heat Surround Technology that allows cook food evenly and saves energy. Like the previous set, this one is also optimized for induction range and all other common cooking stoves.
- Long stainless steel handles with a comfortable grip.
- Better nonstick performance.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handles are slightly heavier.
- Food will stick with no oil/fat cooking.
Cuisinart cookware has so many features and benefits. Here are some key points you can consider to have a cookware set from this brand.
The raw material is the most important fact to consider before choosing a cookware set. Depending on the material, you can judge the build quality, durability and other features of a cookware set. The Cuisinart use high quality stainless steel, aluminum and other non-toxic materials for manufacturing their cookware products.
Durability depends on the raw material and manufacturing process as well as the design of any cookware items. Cuisinart is very promising to provide the best quality products to their customers that will last for long. So they make their products user friendly as well as use the latest technologies during the manufacturing process.
- Nonstick Property
Either it’s made of stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum or ceramic, you will get the best nonstick performance with Cuisinart frying pans. They need very little oil/fat for cooking and release the food easily.
But you must care about their stainless steel skillets and pans. They need a sufficient amount of oil/fat for cooking to avoid food sticking or burning. Also, you need to clean them properly after each use.
- Heating Properties
Another important fact for a pot or pan to cook food evenly, avoid hot spots as well as food burning issues. Cuisinart cookware can transfer heat evenly and rapidly. They can also retain heat very well. So you can control heat while cooking on any stove tops.
- Easy to Use and Care
As said before, Cuisinart designed and optimized their cookware products so that their customers can feel comfortable in everyday uses. Most of their cookware products are dishwasher safe, so cleaning is not a big issue with them.
Cuisinart has a different price-range cookware collection. And their premium quality cookware items are also not so expensive like All-Clad or Made In. However, you can get a Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set for less than 100 bucks and stainless steel one between 200-300 bucks.
For choosing the best Cuisinart cookware set for your kitchen, at first, you should determine your needs and budget. This will help you to choose the right one. All the above cookware set in this list are best for their features and benefits.
The as different person needs different type cookware, so you must define your needs before choosing one. Also, let me know by commenting below which you have chosen from this list. And you can also share your experience with your existing Cuisinart cookware products (if have).